With over 13 years of experience in the tech scene, I’m sought-out today by startups & SMEs across Lebanon and the MENA region to build a digital influence, optimize digital strategies or reinvent current inefficient digital platforms.
My services include – but not limited to:
- Enhance digital presence to elevate your brands’ image and attract new customers
- Optimize their experience throughout to retain existing users
- Orchestrate workshops where your teams learn how to best incorporate UX methodologies and techniques into their internal processes.
Throughout my career, I worked as a Lead User Experience Consultant with various development teams and agencies. My projects varied from propelling startups to organizing and restructuring the digital presence & strategies of mid to larger organizations in the region.
My expertise includes User Experience Design/Analysis, Digital Expert Reviews, Digital Strategies, Marketing Automation, CRM implementations and Content and Web Strategies.
- In 2017 I was selected by Techwomen as an Emerging Leader from Lebanon and participated in a 5-week mentorship program conducted by the U.S Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs in Washington and California.
- During the summer of 2018 and together with 2 of my fellow Lebanese Techwomen, we launched a 2-week educational program called Solve24 which incited youth to think outside the box and develop real-life solutions to real-life problems in under 24 hours.
- I’m currently teaching Web & Interactive Design in Beirut Arab Univesity.
I hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Science from the American University of Beirut and a Certification in UX Management from Nielsen Norman Group.
When I’m not working, teaching or learning, you’ll find me planning worldwide trips, drawing, coloring, acting, working out or mastering my selfie-skills!